Become a Member
Your membership dollars help to support:
- Teacher Ambassador ProgramTM
- Experiential Learning - Ag Events in the classroom
- School Board and teacher engagement
- Ag Careers
Your membership can help more students than ever learn about the innovative agri-food sector and discover the promising career opportunities ahead for them.
Some Highlights of What Our Members Have Already Helped Accomplish this School Year
- Prior to one of our Teacher Ambassador lessons, only 51% of students believed that agriculture could provide them career opportunities. After our lessons, 77% of students agreed that the agri-food sector offers them a variety of career opportunities.
- Prior to one of our TA lessons, only 65% of students agreed that they trusted the food grown and produced in Ontario was healthy and nutritious for them to eat. After our lessons, 77% of students agreed that Ontario agriculture provides them healthy and safe food to eat.
- Nearly 15% more students said availability of local food was an important factor in their food choices following one of our lessons.
Based on your feedback, we are happy to have introduced more value-added benefits to our membership program including a commitment to keep you better informed on the impact of your support and the opportunity for us to share your student relevant information with Ontario educators.
Membership Levels & Recognition - click here for more information
Membership Application - click here for more information
Become a Member!