Careers in Agriculture Virtual Career Fairs
SEPTEMBER 5 | 11 AM - 3 PM EASTERN
AgCareers.com is hosting a virtual career fair to specifically connect diverse professionals in agriculture with employers. This is a unique opportunity to take your job search to the next level by connecting one-on-one with employers in real time!
Employers want to connect with you! Employers from a wide variety of industry sectors utilizing AgCareers.com are looking to connect with ready-now talent.
- It’s FREE! There is no cost to attend the fair for job seekers.
- It’s easy to attend from ANYWHERE: Virtual career fairs make it possible for anyone to attend from anywhere; you only need an internet connection!
- Get your questions answered: This is your chance to chat with representatives from the top employers in the industry and secure your next ag career!
MAKE THE MOST OF IT
- Upload a current resume when you register. Employers will view resumes prior to the fair.
- Do your homework by researching registered employers. Familiarize yourself with the organization so you can ask informed questions.
- Initiate conversations with employers that interest you. You can do this within a group chat or one-on-one.
- Be professional and avoid emojis and casual vernacular like LOL. Set up a professional space, free of distractions.
- Follow up and say thank you. Collect the contact information of the employers you interact with and thank them for their time.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.929.8975