#MyFoodStory Twitter Live Contest
Canadian Agriculture Literacy Month (CALM) is taking place this March! The theme of CALM 2017 is "Our Food. Our Story."
Agriculture in the Classroom Canada is inviting everyone to share their own food story, using #MyFoodStory in a Twitter Live video.
We even have prizes! 3 videos will be randomly selected (1 each from West, Central and East). Winners will receive $250 which can be donated to a charity or school of their choice.
Film your video as an individual or a group (e.g. class, 4-H Club).
Want to participate? It's easy!
Just film a video using Twitter Live or Periscope. Here are the details:
Share a personal story about food using Twitter Live!
- In Twitter, open a new tweet and click on the Live button
- To enter the contest you must add #MyFoodStory & #CALM17 in the description of your video
- Click the GO LIVE button!
- The video can be whatever length you choose
- Ideas for the story may include: how/why you produce food, sharing a food memory, a story about your favourite food/meal etc.
- This contest launches on Canada's Agriculture Day (February 16, 2017) and runs until the end of CALM, March 31, 2017
- Share as many #MyFoodStory videos as you want! Challenge others to participate!
- Add in other hashtags in your description too! Examples: #OurFoodHasAStory #CdnAg #OntAg #MBAg #CdnBeef +++
AITC-Canada thanks those who participate!